As a professional manufacturer of clamp meter, digital multimeter, analog panel meter, hall effect sensor and wireless thermometer.
Electrical Instrument has specialized in manufacturing measurement instruments for 34 years. Provides customers with various meter accessories for different purposes. It offers a wide range of products designed for measurements, power indication, energy consumption, and audio applications as well as the relative products, such as DC current shunt, DC ammeter current shunt, current transformer, and Hall Effect current sensor.
Electrical Instrument, founded in 1981, is an ISO 9001:2000 / ISO 14001:2004 / OHSAS 18001:2007 certified
professional manufacturer of test and measurement instruments, established for
more than 30 years. products obtain numerous international
patents, CE certificates, and compliant with RoHS.
With great reputation in measuring instrument field, access long term OEM orders from many well-known enterprises.
provides wide range of products such as Digital Multimeter, Clamp Meter, LCR Meter, Digital thermometers/ hygrometer, Insulation Resistance Tester, Ground Resistance Tester, Light Meter, EMF / ELF (Electromagnetic Field) Tester, Phase Sequence Tester, (Digital) Panel Meter, VU Panel Meter, Hall Effect Current Sensor, Current Transformer, Ammeter Shunt, which are characterized by stable quality, high performance, competitive prices. With these, we are confidence to create more profits for customers.
Nowadays, through the efforts of R & D team, keeps growing and dedicates to provide safe, user-friendly and environment-friendly products which compliant with international standards, in variety of applications. We believe, outstanding products make customers trust, high quality criteria earn reputation. And this is the foundation to become a leader of this field.
For up to date product information, please visit https://www.deree.com.tw/product.htm
- Patent Design – Multiple Countries
- Measurement Innovation of Clamp Meter
- Wireless Transmission of Data – Distance 300 feet (100M) at Open Space.
- Safety & Convenience & Reduce Labor Cost
- Simultaneous MAX/MIN Hold with Real Time
- Data Hold, Max Hold
- 24 hours clock
- Audible Alarm Function Set at Hi or Lo (voltage or current)
- Maximum 6 Channels (1 receiver works with 6 transmitters / clamp meter)
- Variable Built-in Transmission Interval
- Clamp Meter Operation Individually without Transmission.
- USB Interface & Software (Optional)
- IEC 61010-1
- IEC 61010-2-032 600V CAT.III
- Pollution Degree 2