As a professional manufacturer of clamp meter, digital multimeter, analog panel meter, hall effect sensor and wireless thermometer.
Electrical Instrument has specialized in manufacturing measurement instruments for 34 years. Provides customers with various meter accessories for different purposes. It offers a wide range of products designed for measurements, power indication, energy consumption, and audio applications as well as the relative products, such as DC current shunt, DC ammeter current shunt, current transformer, and Hall Effect current sensor.
Electrical Instrument - is an ISO-9001:2008, ISO 14001：2004 and OHSAS 18001：2007 certified professional manufacturer, and distribution of meter, meter accessory & electronic test & measurement instruments since its founding in July 1981. , located in Taipei, Taiwan, is characterized by high quality, high performance, best services and competitive prices.
offers the variety of analog meters designed for the measurement, indication of power and energy consumption and audio application. And the extension of relative products such as DC ammeter current shunt, Current transformer, and Hall Effect current sensor & Split-core current transformer are jointed into the supply gradually. Hence, the range is expanded into the digital meter such as clamp-on meter, multimeter, light meter, thermometer, thermo-hygrometer, sound level meter & EMF (electromagnetic field) tester as well as T&M instrument (CE or UL approved) for electronic and environmental use complied. Nowadays, dedicates to offer safety, use-friendly and environmental-friendly products to meet ROHS compliance.
- Patent Design – Multiple Countries
- Measurement Innovation of Clamp Meter
- Wireless Transmission of Data – Distance 300 feet (100M) at Open Space.
- Safety & Convenience & Reduce Labor Cost
- Simultaneous MAX/MIN Hold with Real Time
- Data Hold, Max Hold
- 24 hours clock
- Audible Alarm Function Set at Hi or Lo (voltage or current)
- Maximum 6 Channels (1 receiver works with 6 transmitters / clamp meter)
- Variable Built-in Transmission Interval
- Clamp Meter Operation Individually without Transmission.
- USB Interface & Software (Optional)
- IEC 61010-1
- IEC 61010-2-032 600V CAT.III
- Pollution Degree 2